Monday, March 22, 2010

Tabitha lives here

Alot of people search and crave for a work life balance. Some play sport to chillax, others have the occasional night out with friends. I'm fortunate that I have a hobby that keeps me entertained... if not for photography, I would not have an inch of a reason or excuse to own a MAC...for that same matter, if I didn't bake, I'd probably also not have any reason to buy a Kitchenaid...if I didn't fly, I'd have no reason for a parachute. But I digress! On this lovely toasty Sunday morning, we got to catch up with JP and Paul and their newborn, Tabitha Esme.

For those that know me for abit, you'd know I love a cool loft / warehouse apartment... and JP and Paul do infact live in one.

Ella and I also got to meet the 'alpha-cat', Saturday (who alternates between being really affectionate and imitating a tiger *ouch*...she bites). "Why Saturday?" I asked Paul.... who calmly replies in his bellowing Canadian accent "cos everyone loves Saturday..." That makes sense!

Here are some highlights from meeting little Tabitha Esme and a short clip as well.










Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

No comments: