Sunday, April 18, 2010

An afternoon interlude with Amber


The second week of our trip saw us spending some time in Tokyo. We got the chance to catch up with Carrie and her husband. Carrie used to live in Sydney, but moved to Japan with her husband, Tom. One thing the 4 adults all share in common is a love for food. So each time I've caught up with Carrie, whether it's in Sydney or Japan, there is always alot of food and good food too! Anyway, I'll skip the food pics for this one and just include some pictures taken during the afternoon.

Mind you, Carrie's been married for nearly 6 years now and I've only just met Tom.... *sighs*.... it was only until I promised Carrie that I won't touch Tom inappropriately that she finally relented.

Oh, one final thing... Carrie has a sidekick in Sydney and between the both of them, whenever they see me, they will never fail to either pinch or punch me... or worse still, pinch+punch me.... have they not seen the ad on TV about violence against men? "Australia says nooooo...."

Slideshow:
 



p.s. If anyone needs any recommendations on where to go for food in Tokyo, just ask Carrie... Just email me for her direct contact details.....(ok, I am sensing a virtual kick from Carrie coming my way....)

No comments: