Saturday, April 24, 2010

Finn and little Kaia

It's been about a week since returning from Japan. When we got home I told Ella that I won't be baking for at least 2 weeks. I tried my darnest, but caved in on Day 3. I probably also said somewhere that I would take a break from photography having just come back from hols. Well.... no need to guess what happened there! Today's weather was too good a day to pass up!

Say hello to Finn and Little Kaia. Finn is nearly 2 years old, the last time I saw him he was just little bub, no bigger than his little sister, Kaia. How he has grown! FJ, Simon and I actually work for the same company but in separate areas... but together, we keep the company going and our shareholders happy... haha... no shame for self praise! We've also been trying to do this since the end of 2009, but there was a season of heavy rain, then things got busy... but am glad we finally got to do this with FJ and Simon. Incidentally, Finn is also one-half of 'Holly Loves Finn' - so drop FJ a line if there's something which tickles your fancy.







wanna guess what happens next?






oh. back to simon's "leap frog"....oops...


And a quick clip

No comments: